From avenging the death of a parent to dreaming of becoming an arbiter of justice, the motivations of the characters in Phantom Breaker: Omnia are wide and varied. Some may be all-too-justifiable while others are just plain ridiculous, but the fact of the matter is that all these characters have come together to become Duelists as recruited by a mysterious old man named Phantom. They've been promised the fulfillment of their deepest, darkest desire - of course, the only way to get that sweet, sweet wish is to fight to the death, isn't it?

With so many character options, I was eagerly awaiting the various areas in the game to make them shine. Phantom Breaker: Omnia featured a plethora of modes for me to explore in addition to the Versus mode. I competed in a Score Attack, bested foes in an Arcade Mode, and learned lore in a Story Mode. Each of these served their purpose, but most of them simply felt like fighting foes mindlessly. The score attack and arcade mode included brief quotes between fights that detail some of the interpersonal relationships but were largely broad. The story mode was the only game mode with substantial lore, but even then, it was not an incredible adventure.

The story mode didn’t really vibe with me since it tends to be repetitive for each character but then again they did put the effort into providing voices in the dialogues so at least it’s not boring to just read text. The English voice acting could improve though.

It's been so long since I played a fighting game that I actually really enjoyed, and Phantom Breaker: Omnia brought back all those arcade feelings from the flashy sound effects to the satisfying special moves. I also didn't have to learn every move painstakingly just to survive a match - the shoulder buttons are already pre-mapped with combos you can use in a jiffy. It really did feel like the game just wanted me to enjoy the ride rather than obsess over getting every single button right.

Still, most of the assets in the game looked good. The character models and animations were expressive, there were alternate costumes to select from, and the stages were distinct and pretty. The visual designs were nothing that blew me out of the water, but they were more than enough to keep me playing.

Picking up Phantom Breaker: Omnia, I was surprised how the combat in this game is surprisingly easy. It reminded me of Dead or Alive but I believe that there are deeper combat mechanics hidden here that meets the eye.

Overall, I did enjoy Phantom Breaker: Omnia. I was confused in the beginning, but as I found my footing, I began to enjoy the fast-paced gameplay. Unfortunately, at the price point, I was looking for a more substantial experience both in terms of story and lore design that I simply did not get here. I was not attached to the characters, and outside of gameplay, most felt similar. Regardless, this title has a lot of good elements and is a blast when playing in the local Versus mode.

Thanks for your visiting Phantom Breaker Omnia Account page at https://www.z2u.com/phantom-breaker-omn … s-5-20548/, the dependable place to buy Phantom Breaker Omnia Account. We have professional team to have your delivery process security, simple and smooth. Timely supply and legitimate source channel guarantee your order finished fast and safe. You will receive your order as soon as possible after your payment is received and verified. Z2u matches price of other websites and then adjust our price of Phantom Breaker Omnia Account according to changes in marketplace.